|Location||Fort St. John, British Colombia|
|Disappeared||April 7, 2010|
|Missing for||11 years|
Abigail Patrice Andrews (born 1982), who was also known as Abby, is a young woman who was last seen leaving her residence to visit a friend.
- Shoulder length, dark brown hair.
- Hazel eyes.
- Healthy teeth.
- Wore a dental palate retainer.
- Indew finger is deformed from a previous fracture.
- Surgical implants in her chest with the serial numbers available.
- Tribal art tattooed on her lower back.
- A medium build.
- A light complexion.
- Abigail was approximately three months pregnant, but wasn't showing.
Clothing and Belongings
- Dark blue or black vest.
- White shirt.
- Black pants.
- Purple, leather Guess purse.
- A pink, model 8230 Blackberry flip phone that she regularly used.
Life Prior to Disappearance
Abigail was an employee at FSJ Fashions and Frontier Bar and Grill. She was excited about the birth of her first child and went shopping with her parents, who she was in contact with nearly every day, for baby items two days prior to her disappearance.
After speaking with her mother around 7:00 P.M., Abigail left her basement suite on 99 Avenue. A neighbor claimed Abigail mentioned she was going to visit a male friend.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) have announced they believe Abigail met with foul play and they identified a suspect in 2013. The RCMP believes the suspect has told people about what they did to Abigail.