|Location||Newton County, Indiana|
|Found||October 18, 1983|
|Unidentified for||36 years|
|Age approximation||15 - 18|
|Height approximation||5'8 - 6'2|
|Cause of death||Stabbing|
This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
Adam, Victim 3, or Victim A was an African-American teen or young adult who was murdered by serial killer Larry Eyler in the early 1980s. He was found buried near "Brad," another unidentified victim.
"Adam" was allegedly picked up in Terre Haute, Indiana during July 10-16, 1983. Eyler claimed he paid the victim $75 for a "sexual act." Eyler drugged him and stabbed him to death in a nearby barn. It is theorized Adam was native to cities such as St. Louis, Missouri or Chicago, Illinois.
- He had black hair that was cut short
- He had several dental fillings
Clothing and accessories
- Levi jeans
- Red and black belt inscribed with the word "devil" numerous times.
- The buckle contained the word "Jeans."
- Hush Puppy boots, size 10