Ahlden Jane Doe was a woman found on February 11, 2006 on the banks of the river Aller, near Ahlden, Germany.
- Slender stature.
- Teeth: Teeth 26, 27, 37, 36, 34, 46 and 47 have plastic fillings, tooth 17 an occlusal cement filling. Tooth 16 is provided with a gold crown.
Clothing and accessories
- "Barbour" jacket, model "Bedale" with dark blue checked lining and buttoned brown fur (Size 38).
- Jeans "Levis", type 501, dark blue, button closure.
- Turtleneck sweater, black, brand "Jones Armstrong.
- T-Shirt "Esprit", Gr. L.
- Black leather laced boots also "Jones Armstrong.
- Ticket for a short trip in Hannover, Germany (not validated).
- Spectacle case from the "Merscher" eyeglass studio (branch office Hannover, Germany) including glasses cleaning cloth.
- Piece of paper: Imprints "Mmmh Merry Christmas" and "DINER" from a diner. A more exact determination was not possible.
- Two keys were attached to the trousers with a safety pin.
- Wallet with some coins.
- LKA (German) POSTMORTEM WARNING
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.