Alameda County John Doe was a man whose decomposed torso was located in 1997. DNA phenotyping was used to develop an estimation of his face, despite the fact that his head was never found.
His NamUs was removed in 2019, strongly suggesting identification took place.
- He had dark brown body hair on his left arm and all over his chest.
- His head hair was likely an auburn to black color.
- His eyes were likely hazel or brown.
- His skin was likely a fair complexion.
- He likely had little to no freckles.