Algoma John Doe was a man who was found deceased at Montreal River Harbor on Lake Superior, roughly an hour north of Sault Ste. Marie on Highway 17. It's unclear as to how he got to the location, but he is believed to have either took a bus, hitchhiked, or walked.
- A black and yellow baseball bat with a San Diego Chargers logo.
- A black/dark blue, nylon, windbreaker jacket with a Direct Energy Home Services logo on the chest in orange.
- A white dress shirt with blue stripes with a size 16.5 neck and from the brand George.
- Blue, denim Dakota pants with a 32-inch waist and 28-inch inseam.
- Tan and brown, low cut, hiking boots.
- A Canadian nickel dated 2016.
- A shotgun or rifle with a scope attached. The firearm would've been concealed in a cardboard box.
- A silver, aluminum, stainless steel, and gold watch with a black face and a diamond indicating 12.
- Stainless steel, aluminum, black prescription glasses in a case.
- A hunting knife in a black, leather case on a purple clip.
- A Jansport backpack that was originally black but faded to blue. Secured to it was:
- A small axe.
- A blue sleeping bag.
- A tent.