|Allegany County John Doe|
|Location||Andover, New York|
|Found||March 20, 1970|
|Unidentified for||50 years|
|Postmortem interval||Unknown (1970)|
|Body condition||Traumatic injuries|
|Weight approximation||200 pounds|
|Cause of death||Not stated|
This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
Allegany County John Doe was a man whose nude headless and handless body was found on the side of a dirt road in Andover, New York.
- Brown body hair.
- His body measurements were estimated to be:
- 15 1/2 inch neck.
- 32 inch sleeve.
- 32 inch waist.
- 29 3/4 inch inseam.
- His shoe size was estimated to be 9.5 - 10.
- There is evidence that a wrist watch was worn on right arm.
- Has numerous scars:
- X-shaped excoriation over his sternum and left axillary chest.
- Smallpox vaccination scar on his right arm.
- Two 3'8" scar on the inside right elbow.
- 2" hairline scar under his left knee.
- Small mole base of left neck.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.