Allen County John Doe was a man whose decomposed remains were found in a creek in 1999. His hands were bound and he had been stabbed to death.
- Black hair.
- Mustache and beard.
- Gray eyes.
- 1 3/4 inch irregular scar of the forehead.
- Normally developed long foreskin.
Clothing and accessories
- Tan shirt with vertical blue and red stripes ranging in width from wide to narrow.
- Brown Levi's with red tint.
- Brown "Timberland" boots.
- Blue hooded sweatshirt.
- Boxer-style underwear with brown teddy bears with red neck-ties.
- White socks.
- Black leather belt.
- Wooden cross necklace.