The partially skeletonized remains were found in a wooded area off of a foot path off a dirt road approximately 3 miles north of Hwy 42 (Altoona) and approximately 450 feet east of Hwy 19. It is unknown how the woman died. Her DNA, dentals, and fingerprints are available for analysis.
- Reddish-brown hair, that was fine and straight.
- Her fingernails painted a coral or orange color.
- Possible healed fractures to her ribs.
- Her left ear was pierced, but the there was no earring present. It is unknown if her right ear was pierced.
Clothing and accessories
- Wrangler blue jeans (waist size 24 inches)
- Tan panties with brown trim
- Black T-shirt reading "Here comes trouble"
- Light colored shirt reading "Have you kissed your child tonite" on the front
- Tan canvas shoes with blue trim
- 15-inch metal necklace chain