Amherstburg Jane Doe is an unidentified woman whose body was recovered from the water near Amherstburg, Ontario.
- Black hair with gray streaks.
- Brown eyes.
- She wore complete dentures on her upper and lower jaw.
- Xanthelasma measuring 2 x 0.8 centimeters was on her right lower eyelid.
- Slight scoliosis in the lower, cervical part of her spine.
- Several scars:
- An 8-centimeter thyroidectomy scar.
- A vaccination scar measuring 2 centimeters on her left upper arm.
- A semicircular scar measuring 7.5 centimeters on her upper left breast.
- A 12.5-centimeter scar from an epigastric procedure to remove a hernia.
Clothing and belongings
- A black, floral patterned, pullover dress with a matching belt and a white button.
- White, nylon underwear.
- Short, black, cotton socks.
- Black, cloth shoes with white, rubber soles. The shoes were a size 6.5.
- An American quarter was in her pocket.
- A key was pinned to the right side of her dress.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.