This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
La Niña de la Maleta (The Girl in the Suitcase in Spanish), also known as Angela, is the nickname given to a girl found murdered in Delegación Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City in 2015.
Angela's body was found inside in a Ralph Lauren suitcase in Cuauhtémoc, México City. Various witnesses claimed that a man left the suitcase two days prior to her body's discovery. She had been sexually assaulted and beaten severely. The autopsy determined blunt force trauma as the cause of death.
Despite an exhausting investigation by police and high publicity of the case, the girl still remains unidentified and nobody has claimed the body. The case is considered cold.
- The victim had dark hair and tan skin.
- Her eyes were a light brown.
- Her teeth were in good condition.
- Severe malnourishment.
- Blue jeans.
- Red sweater.
- Red bracelet.
- A hat (no color revealed).
- Expensive baby clothes were found inside the suitcase.
- She may be Kimberly Torres Rodriguez
- She may be a victim of child trafficking.
- Her facial features may indicate she was from Central America.
- She may be a victim of domestic abuse.
- She and her parents may have been murdered by the same man who left the suitcase.