Anmore John Doe is an unidentified male who was found deceased in a wooded area by students surveying land.
- Brown hair.
- A slender build.
Clothing and accessories
- A black Loris Azzaro, Paris baseball cap.
- A winter-lined blue jacket.
- A blue and green cotton windbreaker jacket with gold piping on the sleeves.
- A black concert t-shirt from The Romantics "In Heat" tour.
- A grey World in Motion t-shirt.
- A grey and black long sleeved cotton sweatshirt.
- A black and blue fabric belt with a metal Indian Chief belt buckle inscribed "Hara".
- Blue Calvin Klein pants.
- Blue/Maroon sweat pants with a zipper on the cuff.
- Blue and green Brooks shorts.
- Black and white Nike Air running shoes (size 9 1/2) with a white swish.
- A blue Nikon carrying case.
- A black guitar case was found near the remain.
Note: It is unclear whether the decedent was wearing all articles of clothing, or if some items were found in the carrying case.