Anthony R. Mazzulla was a United States Army officer declared missing in action on December 2, 1950 during the Korean War. His remains were returned to US custody on July 27, 2018 and identified May 28, 2020.
- Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency
- Anthony Mazzulla (Honolulu Memorial Courts of the Missing) at Find a Grave
- Anthony Mazzulla (National Korean War Veterans Memorial) at Find a Grave
- Anthony Mazzulla (Saint Ann Cemetery) at Find a Grave
- Battle of Chosin Reservoir on Wikipedia
- Battle on Inchon on Wikipedia