Aptos John Doe was a male found deceased in California in 1974.
- He had auburn-colored hair that fell to his shoulders.
- All teeth were present but he lacked dental treatment.
- His eye color is unknown.
Clothing and accessories
- Purple-colored hat.
- Long-sleeve plaid shirt with a collar.
- Long sleeve Mickey Mouse shirt with a flower design.
- Jockey underwear.
- Belt with a silver buckle.
- Black comb.
- Brown leather work boots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.