Atlantic County Jane Doe was a child, teen or young adult whose skeletal remains were found in New Jersey in 1971. It is believed that she may have been strangled.
Her skeletal remains were found in the woods off Jim Leeds Road near milepost #42 of the Garden State Parkway in Galloway Township, New Jersey.
- Naturally brown hair, but near the time of death, she had shades of blonde, brown, and red with the presence of a coloring additive.
- She has an extra sacral vertebrae.
Clothing and accessories
- Blue ribbed cotton or synthetic shirt
- White, blue, and orange striped canvas or cotton trouser of the hip-hugger variety
- White bra
- Brown leather sandals
- Brown wide leather band with small brass rings, containing a ladies Westclock watch