Audrey Lee Cook (November 25, 1955 - December 1985) was a woman found deceased in 1986. She was one of the Texas Killing Fields victims. Her DNA indicated she was native to Tennessee. She was identified in 2019.
Cook moved into the Houston/Channelview area with her girlfriend in 1976 from Memphis, Tennessee at age 21. Cook worked as a mechanic for a golf cart company in 1979, Harrison Equipment company in 1980, Balloon Affair in 1981, and then as a mechanic for National Rent-A-Car during unknown times.
She was last heard from in December 1985 and is believed to have sold and used cocaine.
Cook's remains were found in a field in the 3000 block of Calder Road, as well as Laura Miller's remains. The victim's bodies were not "buried," rather hidden from view.
- She had a gap between her two front teeth.
- Fillings were also observed in her teeth.
- She had healed fractures to her ribs.
- DNA phenotyping indicated she may have had blue or green eyes.
- Her hair may also have been blond to brown
- Her skin may have been very fair with few or no freckles.