The victim was found in a wooded area on the grounds of a city park on June 3, 1971. She killed herself on May 30, 1971, as the postmortem interval was estimated at 4 days.
Clothing and accessories
- Red, white, and blue dress or blouse in a plaid design.
- White pale blue slip with lace bodice with label reading "Nani Flower" (size 36).
- White Playtex bra (Size 36A).
- White panties.
- Black loafer type shoes "Polly Preston" brand.
- Thin gold band on a left-hand ring finger.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.