Bayonne Jane Doe was a young woman found deceased in 2007. Her death cause was never determined, yet it has been stated to be suspicious. The victim was left on the side of a highway, indicating she could have been from anywhere in the country.
- She had 28-inch black braided hair extensions attached to her hair with some brown/copper colored braids as well.
Clothing & accessories
- "Vigoss" brand green camouflage pants (size 11-12)
- "Pascal Tex" brand pink top (size M)
- "Pascal" brand boy short underwear
- "Buff" brand black bra with red lace around the cups (size 36C)
- White socks with orange toes and green-colored bear head on the ankles
- Brown-colored translucent ring on right thumb
- Silver-colored body chain around torso