Beaufort County Jane Doe was a woman discovered in 1995 in South Carolina. It is believed she was transported from a different location, as she had been lying on her back for at least 12 hours after death and was found face-down.
- Curly, dark brown hair dyed a reddish color.
- Her eyes may have been brown.
- She had a 3" surgical scar on her neck from thyroid surgery, as well as a C-section scar.
- She had a full hysterectomy.
- Her nails were manicured.
- Her ears were double-pierced.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.