Bolzano John Doe was a man who committed suicide in an apple orchard in 2006.
Clothing and accessories
- A grey and black checkered shirt.
- A black belt.
- Green trousers.
- Black stockings.
- Brown shoes.
- Grey and red striped "Gottex" boxer shorts with Hebrew labeling, made in Israel.
- A 38-caliber Smith and Wesson handgun, made in 1950.
- A blue travel bag with a shoulder strap.
- 32 bullets.
- An empty water bottle.
- Empty "Cibalgina" and "Valerian" medication boxes.
- Two identical suicide notes, one in the bag and one in the pocket of his shirt.
- Chi l'ha Visto (Italian) POSTMORTEM WARNING
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.