Boulder John Doe was a male discovered in the Gregory Canyon in Colorado. Isotope testing indicates he spent little time in the area and likely originated from the Southeastern parts of the country, perhaps Florida or Texas.
• He had dark blond/ light brown, straight, corse, shoulder length hair and a full beard.
• He had a prominent nasal bridge that deviate to the left.
• He had some dental restorations and a root canal but some of his other teeth where unrestored and had some decay.
• He may have been suffering from iron deficiency anemia.
Clothes and accessories
• Blue jeans.
• White turntec athletics shoes (size 8.5).