Brad is one of six unidentified victims of serial killer Larry Eyler. Unlike Adam, Eyler did not recall much about him when he was alive.
Brad's remains were found by mushroom hunters along with the bodies of Adam and two other males who have been identified.
Because of his tattoos, the victim may have spent time in jail or prison.
Eyler is also suspected in the case of Jasper County John Doe.
- Medium-length, reddish brown hair.
- Tattoo of a cross with two dots or dashes on right forearm.
- Tattoo of a rectangle or U shape on outer right arm.
- He had severely fractured his nose in life.
Clothing and accessories
- Brown slacks with small buttons on the front.
- Jockey-type undershorts (size 30x30).
- Brown fleece lined hiking type boots (leather) (ankle high),with brown shoe laces through metal eyelets.