Brazoria County John Doe was a man whose body was found in the Gulf of Mexico in Texas.
- Brown hair.
- The victim's race could possibly be Caucasian or Asian specifically of Vietnamese ancestry.
- He appeared to have been very heavy at one time - showed signs of extreme weight loss.
- Healed fracture to the left palm under the pinky finger.
- Grey, hooded, long sleeve sweatshirt over white, short sleeve t-shirt with "CORONA EXTRA SUN. SURF. SUDS Spring Break '89" on it.
- White jockey-type briefs, (size 33 x 31).
- "Dickies" brand work pants.
- One sock with three blue stripes on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.