|Location||North Bay, Ontario|
|Disappeared||May 5, 1974|
|Missing for||47 years|
Brian Henry (born September 2, 1952) was a young man who went missing from North Bay, Ontario.
On May 5, 1974, his father went to work and drove Brian to the Canadore College as he was an avid bird watcher. His father had made arrangements with Brian to meet him at his car in the parking lot at midnight.
When his father completed his shift, he noticed Brian was not at the car and assumed he had walked home, when he later arrived home. He was told by other family members that Brian hasn't returned. The next day, a couple of unsuccessful search efforts were organized to search for Brian.
- Straight, short brown hair.
- Brown eyes.
- Slender build.
- Fair complexion.
- His teeth were described as good.
Clothing and accessories
- Black cowboy or scout-type hat.
- Thick black frame glasses.
- He may have possibly been wearing a green and a dark blue work jacket.
- Denim, blue jacket with a 'Coca Cola' logo on the left pocket.
- Black watch with a large black style, glowed in the dark.
- Blue jeans.
- Bush boots.
- Black casing binoculars.