Bruce County John Doe was a man whose skeletal remains were found on the shore of Georgian Bay in Culvert's Dump, located 6 miles southeast of Tobermory, Ontario.
- He only had second molars remaining in upper jaw, and the other teeth were extracted.
- He had an amalgram filling in the upper right second molar.
- May have possibly worn an upper denture.
- Dark colored hair.
- Charcoal grey/black synthetic material found at the waist.
- Leather, ‘Top Grain Steerhide Bridle 91299’ belt, size 40″.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.