|Bucks County Jane Doe|
|Found||January 24, 1988|
|Unidentified for||32 years|
|Postmortem interval||1-5 years|
|Height approximation||5' - 5'1|
|Weight approximation||100-120 pounds|
|Cause of death||Undetermined(S)|
The remains were found in January 1988, some time after the female died, most likely three years before. Many articles of clothing were found with the body, but it is unknown if it belonged to her.
Frank Bender's clay reconstruction of the victim was briefly shown on an episode of Forensic Files when Bender was interviewed about the List family murders.
- The female was likely between 16 and 21, although she may have been as old as 30.
- She had poor dental hygiene.
- She was pregnant with a baby at about six months gestation.
- She had a slight open bite.
- She may have been murdered, possibly by an abusive boyfriend/husband.
- She may have come from a dysfunctional or impoverished family.
- She may have been Louise Davis
- She may have been Tracy Byrd