Cadgwith John Doe was man whose body was recovered from the sea near Cadgwith, England in 1969.
- Medium build.
Clothing and accessories
- Blue jacket, sailing stock type.
- White vest.
- Grey, blue, and black check cotton shirt with a label 'l'hermaine marque de poste'.
- Blue jeans, marked 'leglazik quimper'.
- Brown leather belt.
- Brown leather open-toe sandals.
- 'Vilmor' watch, which is not automatic with date.
- Two piece black plastic strap, with buckle fastening, stopped at 30th.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.