Camden County John Doe was a male found deceased in New Jersey in 1979.
- Two white felt tip pens red ink and black ink.
- Yellow wood lead pencil.
- Blank delivery notice from Parcel post.
- Hypodermic syringe.
- Blue "Maverick" brand denim jeans.
- White sock with green stripes.
- White sock with blue, yellow, and red stripes.
- Navy blue sock.
- One black sandal with an estimated size of between 6 and 7- brand name of Volpe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.