|Disappeared||January 2, 1973|
|Missing for||48 years|
|Weight||119 - 120 pounds|
Caroline Burns (Born June 2, 1920), who is known to use the surname Pruden, was a middle age woman who was last seen leaving her residence in the early morning.
- Long, dark brown hair.
- Brown eyes.
- One of Caroline's left upper molars is missing, along with a left front tooth.
- A burn mark on the side of one of her knees.
- A dark complexion.
- A lined, dark blue, long coat.
- A dress tucked into her pants.
- No bra.
- Blue, denim pants.
- Pink, knee length bloomers.
- Pant stockings.
- Ankle socks.
- Brown, rubber boots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.