Carson City Jane Doe was a woman who was found deceased in Carson City, Nevada in 2015.
She is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project.
On March 17, 2015, the skeletal remains of the decedent were discovered in the area surrounding Lone Mountain Cemetery in Carson City, Nevada. A passerby reported to law enforcement that they had seen a tennis shoe sticking out of a shallow grave; that once excavated uncovered the fully clothed remains of the decedent.
Clothing and accessories
- Long-sleeve camo-print thermal type Faded Glory shirt (Size M).
- Logoed T-shirt (1998 NCAA, Final Four, San Antonio, Boise, Idaho).
- White lace bra.
- Loose gray elastic waistband sweat pants (Size L).
- Dark-colored cargo pants Faded Glory Quality Goods (Size 10).
- White stretch socks.
- Adult disposable diaper.
- Silver or white and purple Asics Gel-Frantic 4 tennis shoes (Size 7).
- A twisted gold colored metal ring with an iridescent opal-like stone on the left ring finger.
- A white metal ring with plastic or leather-like band affixed to the outside on the right ring finger.
- She was wrapped in a green nylon-type sleeping bag.
- A thick woven blanket was found near the body.