Chase John Doe is an unidentified man who was found deceased in a bushy area, roughly 300 meters east of Highway 446 and two kilometers north of Squilax Bridge.
- A healed septum fracture that left a bump on the right side of John Doe's nose and may have caused breathing problems.
- Poor dental care and visibly missing teeth.
- Healed clavicle and shoulder fractures.
- A slender build.
Clothing and Belongings
- A blue, nylon, mesh, baseball cap with various pins (see gallery).
- An silver, metal, aluminum, stainless steel, LCD Astrosonic watch.
- Blue, casual, South Channel men's pants with a 32 inch waist.
- A blue belt.
- Cotton, striped, black and white sports socks.
- Tan, leather Hush Puppy loafers in a men's size 9.5 or 10.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.