Chesterfield County Jane Doe was a woman whose dismembered remains were found in a dumpster in 1986. She may have died months prior, as the body may have been stored in a sealed container to slow decomposition.
Using new information obtained with the help of Parabon NanoLabs, detectives ascertained potential ties to the following cities in Virginia: Richmond, Charlottesville, Buena Vista, and Lynchburg; as well as Baltimore, Maryland.
- Light brown hair with long, blond highlights.
- Her natural color may have been dark brown or black.
- Post vaginal hysterectomy.
- Bone island anomaly in the right Iliac (hip/pelvic) bone.
- According to DNA phenotyping:
- She may have brown or hazel eyes.
- A light complexion.
- Some freckles.
- A dark, "rubber-like" band or bracelet on her left ankle.