Chilliwack John Doe is an unidentified man who was found deceased near the Canadian National Railway. He is believed to have either died from accidentally falling or being pushed out of a train.
- Dark brown hair.
- Prominent eyebrows.
- A broken nose from an old injury that was bent to the right.
- Most of John Doe's teeth were missing.
Clothing and belongings
- A black and red, checkered, mackinaw jacket.
- A brown, striped, wool coat with a herringbone pattern.
- A blue and white, checkered shirt.
- Blue, brown, and white suspenders.
- Navy blue pants.
- Black Bilt-Rite Oil Proof shoes in a size 10 with rubber soles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.