Chippewa County John Doe was a man found murdered in Michigan in 1966. He carried items linking him to Canada. His personal belongings have since been destroyed.
- His front teeth may have protruded, but were not recovered with the remains.
- Brown hair with some reddish tint.
Clothing and belongings
- American and Canadian currency.
- A gold-colored chrome butane lighter.
- A key ring with five keys.
- Tan lightweight cowboy style shirt with imitation pearl snaps.
- Blue Lee jeans.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.