Christy Lynn Floyd was a teenage girl whose dismembered remains were found in a dumpster in 1986. She may have died months prior, as the body may have been stored in a sealed container to slow decomposition. She was identified in August 2020 by Chesterfield County detectives and Parabon NanoLabs.
Using new information obtained with the help of Parabon NanoLabs, detectives ascertained potential ties to the following cities in Virginia: Richmond, Charlottesville, Buena Vista, and Lynchburg; as well as Baltimore, Maryland.
She was last known to reside in the West Grace Street district in Richmond, Virginia.
- Light brown hair with long, blond highlights.
- Her natural color may have been dark brown or black.
- Post vaginal hysterectomy.
- Bone island anomaly in the right Iliac (hip/pelvic) bone.
- According to DNA phenotyping:
- She may have brown or hazel eyes.
- A light complexion.
- Some freckles.
- A dark, "rubber-like" band or bracelet on her left ankle.