Cirencester John Doe was a man whose skeletal remains were found in Cirencester, England in 2018.
- Black/brown leather belt with metal buckle.
- Dark blue trainers with white soles.
- Black 'Berghaus' gloves.
- Beige baseball cap, unbranded.
- White/grey 'Da Baer' short-sleeved shirt with a pocket on the front, and a hand-stitched repair on the rear seam.
- Dark gray 'Peter Storm' raincoat, (size L).
- Black 'Blue Harbour, M&S' gilet, (size medium).
- Blue 'M&S Man' trousers, (size 36x29, M&S code 09977365).
- 'Pour Homme' underwear.
- Black wollen hat, found near the body.
- 'Karrimor' rucksack (top was covered with a white plastic bag).
- Four plastic bottles.
- Two plastic toothbrushes
- Small 'Sony' wireless radio.
- Wind-up torch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.