Citrus County John Doe was a man found murdered in 1985. He had been beaten and burned alive.
Isotope testing indicated that he was from the Southeastern part of the United States.
- Pronounced body hair on his shoulders and chest.
Clothing and accessories
- Blue slacks.
- White dress shirt with blue pinstripes.
- Black dress shoes (Size 8).
- Blue socks.
- Nylon windbreacker.
- Large brass crucifix.
- Black smoke pipe.
- "Tampa Nugget" matchbooks.
- Citrus County John Doe at NamUs
- Citrus County John Doe at the Doe Network
- University of South Florida
- The University of South Florida states he was discovered on the same date in 1984.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.