Cochise County John Doe is a young man, believed to be a border crosser, who was found in a tree area on private property in Pearce, Arizona on New Year's Eve of 2005. He is buried at the Calvary Cemetery in Douglas, Arizona. Few details are available in his case.
- Brown hair.
- Right arm tattoo covering almost entire lateral segment of arm is an image of an apparent mask with undiscernible figures around it.
- Left arm tattoo covering almost entire lateral segment is an image of an apparently sleeping woman with a large circular earring. There are faces surrounding this image, perhaps of clowns.
- Left leg tattoo covering anterior part with an image of apparent standing male figure with a bandanna and other items. Underneath there are undiscernible letters.
- Right leg tattoo covering anterior portion has a large image of a skull with some kind of jester hat with a heart directly below it. There are also undiscernible figures.
Clothing and Accessories
- Dark blue ballcap.
- White sweatshirt with an American flag in front and part of a word ending in "...od".
- Dark blue "American Apparel" gold-style short sleeve shirt, size XXL.
- Black "Ralph Lauren Polo" denim jeans, size 38.
- Blue, grey, and white striped boxers, size XXXL.
- Black/brown 'ALX Exhhamce" belt.
- White socks.
- Blue "Omega" athletic shoes.
- Multicolored beaded necklace.