Cochise County John Doe is a man who was found in Fort Huachuca by an employee near Building 90336. He cannot be excluded as a missing Guatemalan national named Rolando Eduardo Gomez Valdez. He is buried in Section J at the Calvary Cemetery in Douglas, Arizona. Few details are available in his case.
Clothing and Accessories
- Blue "The Original P. Challenger Classic Jeans, San Francisco" jeans.
- One "Izatco" diamond print brief and one multicolored striped brief undershorts.
- Three faded and torn white socks.
- Tan and brown "Hitec" hiking boot, size unknown.
- One Guatemalan bill: Cinco Quetzales.
- One $2.00 peso bill.
- Red cloth hand-sewn bag with fragments of black rocks.
- Small black compass
- White and yellow metallic warn key.
- Product "GMS Balsamico", possibly lipbalm.
- Fragment of paper.
- Paper/foil wrapped pill.