Colfax County John Doe was a man found in rural Colfax County, New Mexico on July 3, 1997.
The victim was found by a father and teenagers hiking in the area. They were returning from the top of the mountain when they came across the body with tangled among the bushes. One or both of his hands were not recovered.
- Partially greying black hair.
- Greying red/brown beard.
Clothing and Accessories
- Black and grey, insulated jacket w/'spalding' on it.
- Long-sleeved flannel plaid shirt.
- Long-sleeved undershirt.
- Blue 'dickie' jeans, size 34x32.
- Jockey-style underpants.
- Orange/tan cowboy boots, size 10.5.
- Four cardboard, green and orange, plastic-type, round pieces, with numbers 10 or 20.