Colton John Doe was a male found deceased in California in 1964.
- Gray hair and was balding.
- All of his teeth were missing except for one molar.
Clothing and accessories
- Gray plaid shirt.
- Brown lace boots.
- Blue socks.
- Gray hat.
- Tan jacket.
- Other clothing not recorded.
- A key case made of leather.
- A 1915 pocket watch (Hamilton Watch Company).
- Manufactured by the Illinois Watchcase Company.
- It was a model 992 with the serial number 1233971.
- There were three other sets of numbers:
- P249 possibly followed by 7 and 2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.