Coquitlam John Doe is an unidentified man who was found deceased in a heavily wooded area on the 4100 block of Oxford Street, north of the Port Coquitlam cemetery.
- A broken nose that may have appeared slightly crooked or lopsided.
- Unhealthy teeth.
- Visible tooth decay.
- An upper, left front tooth was missing for at least a year before his death.
- An upper, right front tooth was angled.
- A boney bump was below John Doe's left knee from Osgood-Schlatter's disease.
- John Doe's poor health implies he might've been homeless or a transient.
- Red, cotton shirt.
- Blue, dress pants.