Cornwall John Doe was a man found dumped on the banks of the Moodna Creek in Cornwall, New York. He was beaten with a blunt object and may have been from the New York City area.
- Close-cut brown hair.
- Scorpion tattoo on lower-right shin.
- Left ear pierced.
Clothing and accessories
- Diamond stud earring.
- White 'North Sports' short-sleeved baseball jersey.
- Black 'H&M' tank top.
- Navy blue 'Beverly Hills Polo Club' nylon sweatpants.
- Gray 'Polo Sport Ralph Lauren' sweatpants.
- Black 'H&M' briefs.
- White socks.
- Black 'Nike Air' sneakers.
- Black string necklace with wooden cross.