The victim was found along Interstate 35. She had been shot several times.
Corona Girl was submitted to the DNA Doe Project but extraction proved unsuccessful after the second round of extraction.
- The victim had straight brown hair.
- She had an appendectomy.
- Her left ear was pierced twice and her right was pierced three times.
Clothing and jewelry
- She wore black knit pants.
- A white shirt with the phrase "Cinco De Corona" with its edges cut to appear as fringe.
- An undershirt with a Native American figure with the phrase "American Legends"
- Bikini panties.
- A beaded necklace and earrings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.