Crittenden County John Doe was a man struck by a vehicle in 1983.
- Brown eyes.
- Gray hair.
- He wore a beard with black and gray coloration.
- He wore upper dentures
- He may have been a smoker, as he carried cigarettes and a lighter.
Clothing and possessions
- A tee shirt of unspecified coloration.
- A blue coat.
- Blue pants.
- A pair of socks.
- One brown shoe.
- A black belt with the name "Walt" on a gold buckle.
- A yellow-metal ring with a clear stone.
- A red cigarette lighter.
- Two packs of cigarettes, one "Lucky" brand and the other "Salem."
- A small Bible.
- A wallet containing $30.92.
- Two pieces of paper with names and numbers written on them.