Crownsville John Doe was a man whose remains were found on the grounds of the now-defunct Crownsville State Hospital in 1972. He is one of three unidentified men who have been discovered on the grounds ( Crownsville John Doe (August 1972) and Crownsville John Doe (1967) ).
- Short and stocky build.
- Advanced periodontal disease.
- Possible head injury with brain surgery.
Clothing and accessories
- Olive 'Marsten' brand trousers.
- 'Hanes' brand Jockey underwear.
- Checkered, blue and yellow 'Marsten' brand T-shirt (size medium).