Cuyahoga County John Doe was a male located in Ohio in 1976.
- Brown hair.
- Medium to long length blonde hair.
- Parts of hair appear bleached, so may have been highlighted or lightened blonde in places.
Clothing and accessories
- Long-sleeved shirt, paisley pattern, with white blue, yellow, brown/beidge colors. Size 14 1/2".
- Blue jeans, size 30" x 28 1/2".
- White, jockey-style underpants, size 32.
- One blue and white, "North Star" brand, canvas, left tennis shoe. Size 9-9.5.
- White, mental ring witn inlaid pattern with turqoise. Stamped "Mexico".
- Two books of matches found in shirt breast pocket.
- One book of matches was a political campaign book stating "Kapper for Mayor (Akron, OH)".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.