Cuyahoga County John Doe was a man found murdered in Lake Erie in 1997.
- Greying black hair.
- Brown eyes.
- He had a scar on the lower left side of his chest.
- He had scar on the upper right side of his chest.
- He had endentulous.
- He wore dentures made of pink fibered acrylic with porcelain teeth.
Clothing and accessories
- Blue jacket with red trim.
- White sweatshirt with "Operation Desert Sheild" printed on it.
- Blue and yellow hooded sweatshirt.
- Brown pants.
- Pink undershirt.
- Blue briefs.
- Thermal top.
- Gold pyjama bottoms.
- Brown socks.
- Brown cap.
- Brown belt.
- Black shoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.