Dakota County John Doe was a male who was found deceased in Rosemount, Minnesota in 2014.
The decedent had been living in a decommissioned railroad switching shed located behind American Legion, which only appeared to include few personal items and a makeshift bed. It is suspected that the time of death was between October and December 2013 due to the newspapers found inside the shed.
While alive, he may have been a frequent visitor to a nearby Kwik Trip convenience store on 14810 Robert Trail South.
Clothing and accessories
- Wilson's Leather Open Road style motorcycle jacket
- Chaps long sleeve blue and white striped button-down shirt with pinpoint collar (Size XXL)
- Fruit of the Loom grey t-shirt (Size XL)
- Wrangler boot cut black jeans (Size 42x30)
- Black leather belt with a metal buckle (49 inches)
- Indera thermal underwear with grey boxers (Size XL)
- 2 grey socks with green trim and blue
- Thinsulate gloves
- Boardroom Classics eyeglasses (BC005 GM 55018-145)
- Small hoop earring in the left ear
- A knife and sheath were also found near the body. The sheath had multiple engraving including a Confederate flag with an eagle and crossed swords. The initials "MES" "NWC" "PSM" "DHT" "LLC" "JLB" "RMK" "LLW" "DCS" were carved into the sheath on the opposite side.
The socks had been lined with Pioneer Press newspaper fragments on the inside dated October 19 - October 25, 2013.