"Daniel Lyles" was the possible name of a man who drank himself to death in Seattle, Washington. His body was located in an area frequented by transients.
- His hair was black.
- He also wore a full beard.
- Brown eyes.
- Scars on his forehead, right elbow, left upper-arm and both knees.
- The skin on his hands and feet were worn.
Clothing and accessories
- Brown boots.
- Faded jeans.
- Black coat.
- Black cap.
- A weathered brown bible:
- It possibly originated from a homeless shelter or prison in Alabama.
- "Daniel Lyles 02-18-60" and "10-26-94" were written inside.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.