Deborah Sassen is a child who went missing on her way home from school on February 13, 1996 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
On February 13, 1996, Deborah left school after completing swimming lessons to return home, but she never made it.
In 1999, Deborah's sister committed suicide. It is unknown if this was related to her sister's disappearance.
- Straight, blonde hair.
- Blue eyes
- Red, knee length down jacket.
- Red-green checked flannel shirt.
- Colorful patterned / striped vest.
- Dark red, short skirt with white pattern.
- Red pantyhose with flower pattern.
- Coarse, grey-white wool socks.
- Brown, ankle-high lace-up shoes.
- Gym bag.